CloudMasonry was formed by a group of seasoned enterprise Salesforce consultants that were looking for a new way to deliver their services. With over a decade of Salesforce consulting experience we knew that organizations of all sizes were desperately seeking reliable consulting partners, so why should large enterprises hold a monopoly on that pool of talent.
CloudMasonry By The Numbers
CERTIFICATIONS BY CONSULTANT
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SCORE
Salesforce Field Service Lightning
CloudMasonry was the first Salesforce consulting partner to establish a dedicated Field Service Lightning consulting practice. CloudMasonry assists organizations in their implement of Salesforce Field Service Lightning through our use of iterative design and project delivery principles. Our approach to system design is to balance the need for a simple and efficient user experience with the need for robust data and reporting capabilities demanded by modern enterprise organizations.
Salesforce Field Service Lightning engagements bring our resources into partnership with our clients technicians and support teams to collaboratively design and build a bespoke scalable solution to meet the immediate needs of today, with an eye on accommodating the emerging enterprise requirements of tomorrow.
Organize your data and provide your users a 360 degree view of your current customers. See the complete history of every customer account, their purchased products and services, support tickets, and a history of all interactions. Never again will the right hand not know what the left is doing.
- Customer Accounts | Multi-Account Hierarchies
- Contacts | Roles and Relationships | Support History
- Cases | Assets | Work Orders | Entitlements
Efficiently manage your onsite client work with Salesforce Field Service Lightning Work Order management. Capture the specifics around every job, track the equipment and resource needs, assign the appropriate field technicians based on skill set and track the final outcome. Work Order management provides organizations of all sizes a scalable solution for the management of their resources in the field.
- Opportunity Integration | Case Integration | Maintenance Plans
- Skill Requirements | Service Resource Skill Matching | Product Requirements
- Work Order Time Requirements | Business Hours
- Mobile Application Notifications | Mobile Work Order Management
Never again send the wrong resource for a job. Salesforce Field Service Lightning matches service resource to available work based on matching skillset and availablility.
- Work Order Management | Service Resource Assignments | Work Types
- Service Resource Skills | Work Order Skill Requirements
- Service Appointment Scheduling | Absence Requests | Time Sheet Management
- Service Resource Travel Routing | Job Feedback Tracking
Enjoy that feeling of a plan comming together. Field Service Lightning provides realtime visibility into the location of your resources and their assigned work, while providing a single location to manage where they go next.
- Appointment Visibility and Management | Gannt Charting
- Resource and Appointment Mapping | Resource Driving Routes and Traffic Details
- Resource Utilization | Resource Abscene Management
Ensure your Service Representatives have what they need before they leave for each and every job. No more trips back to the office for an addtional part or missing tool.
- Work Order Product Requirements | Required Inventory Management
- Inventory Consumption and Replenishment | Inventory Locations and Quantities
- Service Appointment Mapping and Rescheduling | Service Resource Assignments
Your service representatives bring a lot with them to each client job, with the Field Service Lightning mobile application they can leave those scraps of paper for note taking in the van. Allow your service representatives to leverage the device already in their pocket to schedule, collaborate, track and provide feedback on the work that has been assigned and the results they have achieved in the field.
- Appointment Notifications and Scheduling
- Geo Location Tracking | Appointment Route Planning | Find Nearby Work
- Inventory Management | Appointment Feedback and Resolution
Client Success Stories
CloudMasonry enabled the dental care startup Evenly, to hit the ground running with a purpose-built Salesforce solution. In a few short weeks, CloudMasony was able to design and deliver an integrated solution that met both the needs of today while still accommodating the anticipated need to scale in the future.