CloudMasonry was formed by a group of seasoned enterprise Salesforce consultants that were looking for a new way to deliver their services. With over a decade of Salesforce consulting experience we knew that organizations of all sizes were desperately seeking reliable consulting partners, so why should large enterprises hold a monopoly on that pool of talent.
CloudMasonry By The Numbers
CERTIFICATIONS BY CONSULTANT
CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SCORE
SALESFORCE SERVICE CLOUD
CloudMasonry assists organizations in their implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud. Our approach to system design is to balance the need for simple and efficient user experiences with the need for robust data and reporting capabilities demanded by modern enterprise organizations.
Salesforce Service Cloud engagements bring our resources into partnership with our client’s support and call center teams to collaboratively design and build a bespoke scalable solution that meets the needs of users today, with an eye on accommodating the requirements of tomorrow.
Organize your data and provide your users a 360-degree view of your current customers. See the complete history of every customer account, their purchase history, entitled level of support, and previous support interactions. Never again will the right hand not know what the left is doing.
- Customer Accounts | Multi-Account Hierarchies
- Contacts | Roles and Relationships | Support History
- Contracts | Assets | Entitlements | Activities | Cases
- Leads | Campaign Tracking | Funnel and Conversions
Increase the efficiency of your support professionals by providing them with a world class case management and collaboration tool. Capture, route, and resolve customer issues while capturing the metrics needed to determine employee performance, identify customer attrition risks and elevate opportunities for upsells and revenue generation.
- Case Entry | Case Routing | Business Hours
- Case Collaboration | Case Teams
- Reporting | Dashboards
- Upsell | Cross Sell Opportunities
Never again place a customer relationship at risk by missing a service level agreement (SLA) milestone. Allow Salesforce Service Cloud to provide visibility to those issues at risk of slipping through the cracks.
- Customer Assets | Contracts | SLAs
- Service Entitlements | Support Milestones
- Case Escalations | Proactive Notifications
- Business Hours | Case Aging | Reporting | Dashboards
Reduce the cost of supporting your customers by providing them the ability to find the answer to common questions and see the progress of their reported issues without ever picking up a phone or sending an email.
- Customer Community Case Management
- Salesforce Knowledge Management
- Email to Case | Case Collaboration | Case Comments
- Case Assignment and Routing| Case Queues | Automation
Increase the throughput of your existing support professionals by integrating the routing and logging of both inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Automated Dialing | Call Pops | On Screen Call Transfers
- VoiP Telephony Integrations | Soft Phone Integration
- Resource Availability and Skill Based Routing
Improve customer satisfaction by allowing them to chose their preferred channel of support communication. By including integrated chat, allow for one support representative to handle multiple interactions while leveraging time saving features such as canned text and linking knowledge/support articles.
- Integrated Chat Agent
- Common or Automated Responses
- Chat to Case | Chat Support History
Client Success Stories
CloudMasonry enabled the dental care startup Evenly, to hit the ground running with a purpose-built Salesforce solution. In a few short weeks, CloudMasony was able to design and deliver an integrated solution that met both the needs of today while still accommodating the anticipated need to scale in the future.More